Kit Smoking with fruit firewood 1kg + Smoker Box Blue Smoke in Stainless Steel 304 Smoker P / Barbecue Shops
Characteristics of chips:
- Wood 100% natural, without posterior chemical treatment on wood.
- Flavor and flavored aroma to food.
- Good for meats of all kinds, cheeses, vegetables, seasonings, etc.
- It can be used in barbecues to coal, gas, electric or smokers.
- Average income: 6 uses, with approximately 150g of firewood each.
Features of Smoker Box
How to use:
- Made in stainless steel 304, with 1mm plate for greater durability.
- It has holes in the lid for continuous flake aroma flow.
- Cover fitted / foldable, to facilitate refueling during use.
- Product with excellent quality.
- Simple to be used.
- Separate a portion of about 100 - 150g of splinters (a handful) and place on your box tuxer.
- Position the Box Smoker with the chips under the coal (if it is masonry barbecue) or under the gas burner (on gas grill) and wait for the smoke to start being released. It takes 5 - 10 minutes.
- After this, simply position the food you want to smoke on the grill, just above where the smoke comes out.
- Each suggested portion will yield around 30 minutes of smoking, which already takes a taste to the extent to the traditional BBQ. If you want more intensity, simply repeat the operation.
- You can control the intensity by placing the chips closest or further away from the heat source.
- Avoid chips to fire. We just want smoke. If this happens, be calm. Just sprinkle some water.
- Always use lords of good origin in your smokers. They are responsible for taste.
- Try to put Smoker Box on the average intensity coals, so the chips generate smoke only and avoid catching flames.
- Be careful when touching the tuxedo box after use, as it will be very hot.
Specifications of splinters:
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Frutiferous strawberry fireworks
Specifications of the Box Smoker:
- Weight: 800g
- Material: Stainless steel 304
- Measures: 20 x 10 x 5 cm
- Sending up to 24h useful after payment confirmation